FYi doctors is looking to hire a full-time OPTICIAN at our Northgate Mall and Victoria Square Mall practices in Regina, SK. This team member will work a schedule of 30 - 40 hours per week. This position will be Mondays through Saturdays, with some days, evenings and weekend shifts. The Optician will be responsible for the retail and repair of eyewear products as well as follow-up patient care and has at least one year of previous optical experience.
How You'll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle
- Assisting with selection of frames to suit your client's aesthetic and performance needs
- Upholding excellent customer service standards using your charisma and problem-solving skills
- Performing repairs and adjustments to patients' eyewear
- Contributing to store retail sales goals
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum one years' experience in an optical environment
- Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous retail experience an asset
FYi doctors is a young and exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 Optometrists. In just ten years, we have grown to over 450 Optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada's fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page
Search Optician, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls, please.